Chicago Kick Off Luncheon
The Chicago VisionWalk Kick Off Luncheon is a free informative luncheon to discuss our upcoming event and Kick Off our team fundraising. We ask that each team has a representative attend this fun and celebratory event. Information and walk materials will be handed out at this time.
- Hear fundraising success stories from your fellow walkers and Walk leaders.
- Receive "Walk Day Details" so you and your family are prepared for this FUN event!
- Learn the art of asking for support.
- Learn how to register and navigate the Walk website: Chicago VisionWalk
- Learn how to raise awareness in your community by using VisionWalk materials and tools
- Learn how to LEAD your team, motivate team members, write excellent fundraising letters/e-mails and best reach your fundraising goal.
Who Should Attend?
- Team Captains
- Anyone interested in supporting the 12th Annual Chicago VisionWalk.
Kick Off Luncheon Details
|Date:||Saturday, April 8, 2017
|Time:||1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.|
Westwood Tavern & Pub
Please click here to reserve your seats or call Steve Sroka at (847) 680-0100.
With your help, a Cure is in Sight!