Honor Someone Special By Joining Mrs. America to End Blindness
Mrs. America, April LuFriu, is leading the charge to get 100 Mothers to Unite for a Cure this Mother’s Day and raise $50,000 for blindness research. April is passionate about finding a cure for retinal degeneration—a disease she lives with and that also affects her sister and two of her children.
Whether you’re a mom yourself or simply want to honor moms like April whose children are living with blinding diseases, you can make a BIG difference! Start your Unite for a Cure page today and you could be eligible to receive one of these campaign gifts of appreciation below*. In addition, you can post a special tribute message and let the world know what she means to you.
- Third Prize, a FREE T-shirt: Raise $100 through your Unite for a Cure Mother’s Day Campaign page and receive a FREE Foundation Fighting Blindness T-shirt.
- Second Prize, Gift Card: Secure donations from 12 unique donors by midnight on Mother’s Day, May 13, 2012, and receive a FREE $25 gift card from Fandango. The card makes a great gift for mom—or you can use it to reward yourself for helping us raise critical dollars for research.
- Grand Prize, Get to Know Mrs. America: Secure the most donations through your personal Unite for A Cure Mother’s Day Campaign fundraising page by midnight on Mother’s Day, May 13, 2012, and win our Grand Prize:
- A private, one-on-one phone conversation with April Lufriu, Mrs. America 2011. April’s motto is “Live life without limits,” and you’re bound to be inspired by her generosity, courage and success.
- An autographed photo of April in her Mrs. America crown.
Get your VisionNation, Unite for A Cure Mother's Day Campaign started today – and
Best of Luck!
Unite for a
Cure Mother's Day contest:
The Foundation Fighting Blindness is a 501(c)3 charitable organization
located in Columbia, Maryland. Donations
to the Foundation and its VisionNation Unite for a Cure Mother's Day Campaign are tax-deductible to the extent allowed
The VisionNation is a community of visionary people coming
together to raise funds through personal fundraising pages to help drive the
research that will lead to cures and treatments for retinal degenerative
The VisionNation Unite for a Cure Mother's Day Campaign is a vehicle through which
VisionNation members can reach out to their community of friends and family so
they too can help to make a difference in the fight to end blindness.